Your dream is that picture of yourself that gets you stirred up and excited every time you think about it.
If you’re someone who doesn’t what that picture is yet, people close to you may be able to point you in the right direction.
Your dream is also the same thing as your purpose in life. Every person has a purpose or a destiny which was placed within them by God. This is the reason you were born. Make sure your dream lines up with your destiny.
Many have mistaken these two things and that can lead to a lot of wasted time and heartache. Other people can force a dream on you, but your destiny
can only be found within you.
Reach For Your Dream Now
Once you are sure what it is, reach for your dream and don’t quit until it comes true.
You might think this would be pretty easy to do, but most people never get there. That will not be the case with you because you are doing something about it right now just by reading this.
Reading this is a great start but you have to put what you learn here into action and refuse to back down.
So how can you reach for your dream and successfully get there? Here are the steps to follow to make sure you don’t end up empty-handed.
Reach For Your Dream Steps
1) Recognize that God is the source of your dream and stay close to Him throughout this process. Be willing to give Him the glory because as you do this,
He will lift you up and help make your way smoother.
2) You must have a high degree of certainty what your dream is. Young people often go through several different careers before they are able to settle on the real deal. Believe in your dream.
3) Be willing to stay patient as you reach for your dream because it MAY be a lengthy journey. I say this because your purpose in life may be quite complicated and require that you gain a variety of experiences. Never give up on your dreams.
4) Maintain a place of focus because as you reach for your dream, there will be distractions and obstacles that get in the way. These will make you stronger and appreciate the journey even more.
5) Pursue the training or experiences that will help to establish your path to reaching your dream. There is a time to wait for and a time to pursue the trainings that will enable you to stand in victory.
6) Remember that being with the right team can mean the difference missing or laying hold of your dream.
This team isn’t responsible for your success but can be an awesome resource to finally living your dreams.
Courageous Men’s Destiny Teams are forming right now to help you reach for your dream.
P.S. To get more specific information about joining these on-line teams, go to the following link and REACH FOR YOUR DREAM.